Direct Maizesoft Maize Sampler 2.23 (x86/x64)-CHAOS
Maizesoft Maize Sampler 2.23 (x86/x64) | 10.1 Mb
Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VST and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world. Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments.
• Standalone Windows and Mac OS X editor application (32 and 64bit).
• Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
• Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
• Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
• LFO, ADSR envelope and built-in reverb effect.
• Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
• Load EXS24 sampler format.
• Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
• Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
• Export .mse compact instrument file.
• VST and Audio Unit player plug-in generation (32 and 64bit).
• What you see is what you get player GUI editor
• Custom knobs and buttons on player UI.
• Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
Get Maizesoft Maize Sampler 2.23 (x86/x64)-CHAOS From Fast Server