Direct Rovi (MainConcept) TotalCode 6.0.3 (x64)
Rovi (MainConcept) TotalCode 6.0.3 (x64) | 108 MB
Rovi TotalCode is a continuation of the well-known plug-in MainConcept Codec Suite 5, and is a set of full-featured, 64-bit plug-ins for editing and exporting video to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, CS5.5, CS5. TotalCode help you work more efficiently and quickly. Unlike previous versions of MainConcept Codec Suite 5, a powerful new TotalCode many times faster editing and exporting the additional GPU-acceleration with support for MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra rendering. You can export audio in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, and export DCI-compliant JPEG2000 Digital Cinema Packages. TotalCode further expanding library of codecs and formats supported by Premiere Pro, and also provides advanced encoding settings for professionals.
Rovi TotalCode supports:
AVC-Intra, DVCPRO, VC-3, Ikegami GFCAM, JPEG2000 and MXF OP-1a
MPEG, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra Smart Rendering to export of these formats
H.264/AVC GPU-acceleration coding
Dolby Digital 5.1-channel surround sound for DVD and Blu-ray discs
DCI-compliant JPEG2000 Digital Cinema Package
- Fix color conversion quality on Digital Cinema import and export
- Fix some segments not smart rendered though expected
- Correct detection of certain VC3 files on import
- Fix random artefacts at transitions during smart rendering
- Added AVCHD 1080 50p and 60p sequence and export presets
Rovi TotalCode for Adobe ® Premiere ® Pro - Important Notes
- Fix an installation issue where on some systems the TotalCode Sequences Presets and the TotalCode Player were not available.
- Fix wrong color range in 10 bit AVC encoding
If you have problems with burglary
1. Install the plugin, run "TotalCode_for Adobe_Premiere_Pro_6.0.3_Installer"
2. Then, start treatment "Wibu_Codemeter_dongle_fake_Setup" from Team VR
"WARNING: for the effective treatment program, your Adobe Premiere Pro should be on the primary system hard drive. Otherwise, treatment may well not go."
If the After Effects and Encore on the preview appears "watermark" logo MainConcept
Move the folder "Rovi TotalCode" from C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Common \ Plug-ins \ CS ... \ MediaCore in C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Adobe Media Encoder CS ... \ Plug-ins \ Common,
as well as in C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Adobe Premiere Pro CS ... \ Plug-ins \ Common.
In the C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Common \ Plug-ins \ CS ... \ MediaCore folder "Rovi TotalCode" SHOULD NOT stay!
Copy c: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 \ WibuCm64.dll ---- >>>> c: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Adobe Encore CS6 \
Get Rovi (MainConcept) TotalCode 6.0.3 (x64) From Fast Server